ABC Cooking Studio always believe that happiness can be found using food as a medium. The happiness of eating and the joy of making, smiles are born because of these. We wish to bring joy to others by guiding them how to make healthy cuisine and we hope that this cycle of happiness can grow and spread wider. And of course, bring smiles to dining tables all around the world.
- NOV 1985Start-up company by joining tableware and cookware selling company with cooking school by Hiroyuki Yokoi at Fujieda-shi, Shizuoka, Japan
- MAR 1993First studio opened in city centre at Shibuya, Japan
- APR 2007Started online shopping service (ABC Cooking MARKET)
- DEC 2010First studio overseas, opened in Shanghai China (上海大悦城 JoyCity studio)
- MAY 2014First studio opened in Taiwan (南港studio/ Joint venture with TECO Group, first franchise store)
- OCT 2014First studio opened in Korea (Lotte World Mall studio)
- APR 2015First studio opened in Singapore (Takashimaya Studio)
- SEP 2015First studio opened in Bangkok, Thailand (Central World studio)
- DEC 2016First studio opened in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Pavilion Studio)
- SEP 2017Launch of ABC International Passport to connect members with studios worldwide
- MAY 2018First studio opened in Indonesia (Central Park studio)
Why ABC Cooking Studio
5 Courses to choose from
You can choose between cake, cooking, bread, wagashi and kids courses. You can also take up a package with a mixture of different courses to enjoy a cheaper rate.
Zero experience needed
Beginners with no experience are welcome to attend the lesson. We provide you with a guided and yet hands-on experience in making foods and we will not let you go home with a failed product.
We always keep our class size small to a maximum of 4 people, so that you enjoy the optimal amount of time with our instructors.
Plan your lessons
We conduct numerous classes each day, with various menus, timing and instructors that you can choose from, hence you are able to plan and select the class that best fits your schedule or preference.
ABC Original Illustrated Recipes
You can bring back the original illustrated and easy-to-understand recipe developed specially by our professionals in Japan at the end of each class. You will be able to follow the recipes even you are at home.
Beginners to Masters
We offer course with varying difficulty level. You can start from Basic courses and further sharpen your skills in Master course.
With ABC License, you will have privileges to access our database for any future recipe releases, with videos. You will receive a glass plate engraved with your name as proof of your achievements, and also have the right to use our recipes for commercial uses.
Going for a vacation? Remember to include ABC Cooking Studio in your itinerary and attend one FREE regular lesson at each participating country.